Thursday, August 21, 2008

grOw/cOmic#3: page 3 complete!

Page 3 of "An Inconvenient Growth" has been completed. A sneak peak at it can be seen by clicking on the small thumbnail to the right. I know progress has been slow, after a great productive start. "Real life" work has been eating up my time greatly for the past 2 weeks, and may continue to do so for another 2 weeks. Here and there, when there is a break, I've been jumping over to work on grOw. Hang in there — as busy work loads like I'm going through now can dry up as fast as they appear. Maybe one day, if I get enough support for grOw, I can do it full time and not worry about issues like this. And if that were to happen, issues would be coming much faster! So help out and support grOw!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time-I know how it is trying to find time to finish.

Of course, if you ever get into the habit that took comics by storm in the 90's (i.e. variant covers done by different artists), I'd love to do one.

Anonymous said...

You draw it and slap a price on it, I'll buy it. You are the Man!!!!

BustArtist said...

uruseiranma -- Yep, it's going slow right now. Hopefully things will pick up soon. If I do anything like that, I'll let you know. Keep up the good work on your DeviantArt comic!

knicesjc -- thanks! Glad you like my "stuff" !