Friday, July 11, 2008

Up and Coming...

So, what's next on the line-up, you ask? A few things, actually...


I just finished writing and planning out the entire story for the grOw/cOmic#3: aninconvenientgrowth . The planning includes drawing a little thumbnail sketch of each page, designing the frame set-up and the roughly sketching each frame. Click the preview at right to see one.

Also, I am working on grOw/stOry#10, which will be released with a new name. The tenth grOw/stOry will be a reworking of the old E.L. Publication's Tremendous Tit Tale "Lacula". I currently have a writer who is working on extending the story way past the ending of the original, along with more BE scenes!
This stOry has been put on indefinite hold due to lost communication with the writer I had doing the rewrite. When work resumes, I will be making a new Blog entry.

I am not sure which will be released first, yet. The cOmic takes a long time, as there are many more drawings and backgrounds. I may release the grOw/stOry first, due to this reason. But this still is yet to be determined.

As we enter the summer season, my "real life" work tends to slow down. While not guaranteed, this is usually the case. Thus, I am hoping to make a lot of progress in the next 2 months. In fact, grOw/cOmic#3 was written and planned in less than 2 weeks time, which is very good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see where things are headed! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

CHECK BOOKS AT THE READY!!!

copperknyght said...

Excellent news. The rewrites of the old "Tremendous Tit Tales" stories have been well-received. And your comic art has become progressively better in all respects.

I'm sure everyone is anticipating the new projects. Can you give us any hint about the plot (very generally)of "grOw/cOmic#3: an inconvenient growth"?

Anonymous said...

cant wait. ill check everyday for new updates! =)

BustArtist said...

copperknyght: go check out the new post for a synopsis! :)