Saturday, May 3, 2008

Old Pencil-drawn Comic at My BEA Gallery

I was finally able to scan and finish the web pages for the old pencil-drawn growth comic I did ages ago. I recently found it amoung old drawings, and decided to scan it in. Those who are familiar with my "Wishful Thinking" comic will know what this one is like. Called "Busting Out", it is a bit older than "Wishful Thinking", and in some ways, more naïve. But it is FREE! Go to my BEA Gallery , and click on the Classic BE Comix in the lower left to see it.

Here is an actual size preview:
(click to enlarge)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been a fan of your work since your first comic at BEA, I have to say they rank with your GROW series as my favorites. Can't wait to see more of your work!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, yeah! Thanks man! Many, many thanks! That's great!

Anonymous said...

Just one thing, man... Image 18 is not loading. COuld you fix that? I'd love to have all the pages in my HD. And again, thanks!

BustArtist said...

Page 18 has been fixed! Sorry 'bout that. I saved it in Photoshop format instead of JPG by accident.

Anonymous said...

No problem there! And thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

i genuinely adore all your posting kind, very remarkable,
don't quit as well as keep creating as a result it just nicely to read it.
excited to read much more of your current content, have a pleasant day ;)

Anonymous said...

Reckon you'll ever color these in BA, or use them to inspire a comic?