Wednesday, May 21, 2008

grOw/stOries #8 and 9 near completion!

It's been a while since I updated. That's because of a hectic work & life schedule. But in between that all, I've been plugging away at working on the next 2 grOw/stOries. Since each page is one illustration, it is difficult to show previews of each page without giving away too much. For the grOw/cOmics, I could show a part of one panel, and still leave the remaining 3-4 panels on the page a secret.

Right now, grOw/stOry #8 ("Pleasure Unit X form Outer Space") is complete. grOw/stOry #9 ("Sizing Up the CompeTITion") is coming along quite nicely -- with 8 out of 13 illustrations completed. At the current rate I am going, it is quite possible they will both be released by the end of May.

Click on the two images above for a larger preview -- one from each stOry. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
HAHAHAHA!!!

Ok.. I will do my BEST to be patient....

Not working..

Are we there yet?

Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! It's looking great!

Anonymous said...

bring 4th da booobbbbbsssss!!!!