Wednesday, November 21, 2007

NEW FREE BE color drawing and CONTEST!

I just updated my BEA Gallery (Free and Members) with a NEW BE Painting titled "The Bride to BE". Posted here, is a small preview. For larger versions, please visit my gallery (BEA Members get 2 über sizes, one up to 3300 pixels wide for detail!)


Contest: Contest, you say? Yes! I already have the "story" behind this one in mind, which I will reveal at the end of the contest. The idea is for YOU to come up with a quick description (just a paragraph... maybe 4-8+ sentences).

Two winners:
1) Best description. 2) Description closest to mine (which I will reveal at the end).


Judging:
By popular vote by Forum visitors. I will set up a poll at the end of submission.
Where: This BEA Forum post.

Dates:
Submissions due by Fri., Dec 14th, 12midnight EST. Judging from Dec 15-21. Winners decided Dec 22.


Prize:
FREE issue 5 of grOw/cOmic#2, "H2grOw", plus any 2 other single issue grOw/cOmic or grOw/stOry -- current or future.

No comments: