Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Issue 4 "Fighting for Control" Released!


Post-production work went fairly smooth, with few problems at the proofreading stage, or at the store set-up. I was unable to make a "new" Combo purchase option, but if you have not done so, you can still purchase the 1,2,3 Issue Combo, and then issue 4 separately. I am looking into the problem.

Issue 4 is now AVAILABLE! I hope you enjoy all the hard work. It was a difficult schedule, but I actually enjoyed it myself, I am happy with the results!

Go to: www.bustartist.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that ruled! I hope #5 is ready by Xmas, what a present that would BE!

Anonymous said...

DUUUUUUUUDDDDEEE!!

a kick ass mix of BE with a little GTS thrown in. And lets not forget the singluar male character playing the part of "LUCKIEST BASTARD ON THE PLANET"!-_-

I can hardly waite 4 issue 5....keep up the BEutiful work.

ps= NOT KIDDING HERE...Ya doing a kick ass job with the story.