Friday, April 28, 2023

Frame 27 completed for grOw/cinema 2

I was away on vacation from April 14 through the 22nd, which I, unfortunately, forgot to mention here. Upon my return, I had to focus on completing the Patreon commissions and rewards for April, and then I was able to continue with grOw/cinema 2.

So, in addition to all the work for my Patreon page, I completed 4 frame and made major headway on a fifth. I was unable to complete this last frames, as I had hoped, since it had a LOT of detail and is taking longer than expected (there are 6 characters all interacting in this frame).

We are now at the 55% completion mark. I had originally hoped to have a release by mid-May, but I must have been overly ambitious on that timeline. It's looking more like late-May now. I really hope to have a release before SizeCon (June 2-4), but we will see. 

April's Patreon work included:

  • 3 new high-res, tightly rendered images
  • 4 new high-res watercolor/sketches
  • 38 work-in-progress images
  • 3 speed process videos
  • 7 full-res PSD files
  • 2 old sketches
  • 3 grOw/cOmic page pencils
  • 19 previews of current grOw issue being worked on
  • 4 polls (Commission voting)



No comments: