Friday, September 20, 2019

grOw/cinema, Ep. XIV, frame 7 completed!

We are off and running with the completion of the first 7 frames of Episode XIV, which is about the 10% of the issue. Lots of work on the issue this week, refining the new background that I showed last week, reworking some of the script, etc. Get ready for the latest preview ride as we work our way towards the next release, whose working title is "Grow-tential Energy".

Want to see more previews as the production moves forward (as well as other artwork and sketches)? Then become a Patron at my Patreon page for as little as $2/month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm shaking my head and chuckling. The puns are just this cheerful cherry on top --- of your long-term, robust, quality, fan-focused efforts. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you chose the short hair one to be next. Let me guess she'l be with muscle expansion?

Peter said...

Loving the series. I hope to see some shrinking man in this issue.