Monday, April 1, 2019

grOw/cinema, Episode XI 99% complete, release soon!

I had hoped to complete Episode XI today, but the last 2 frames were just too detailed. So much destruction, background details, camera-angle experiments, etc. etc. But I am more than halfway through the last frame to make a "release imminent" announcement. I just have to finish frame 69; the cover poster; proofread (1st round done tonight by my lovely wife); create the final PDF; work on the website programming and images; and set-up the store. I am highly confident release to be this week, with a target date of Fri., April 5th.

Episode XI, "Planetoid Collisions", will feature: Breast Expansion, Lactation, Penis Expansion, miniGTS and Giantess, giantess growth, building destruction, clothing and bra tearing, cum-induced growths, some breast smothering, strong sexual situations (mF, mFF, FF)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this takes me back to Jennie from the grOw series. :D

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hoping for an early release! Lol really can’t wait for this one!