Sunday, September 9, 2018

Possible delay in grOw/cinema, Ep.VIII's release due to Hurricane


Just as I was hoping to release Episode VIII at the end of this week (Friday or Saturday), there is a rapidly increasing chance I will have to deal with level-2 hurricane, Florence, on that very day. Most current hurricane track predictions have the storm making a direct beeline for us. With rain and winds beginning Thursday evening, the chance of loss of electricity is VERY HIGH. I cannot release an issue, monitor orders, respond to emails, etc. without power. There is a possibility that this power loss can stretch on for days.

You can follow me on Twitter as well (@BustArtist) for updates.

But then again, we could luck out, and a change in direction for the storm will save the day! It's still 5 days off.

Keep your fingers crossed!

13 comments:

Itarzel said...

I'm Brazilian and I only know of hurricanes in TV news; Do not worry about the inauguration of the next chapter, but yours and your family!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out, less for the speedy release of the episode, but for your safety and everyone else. As Harvey showed all of us in Texas, things can go down south pretty quickly.

other290 said...

Above all stay safe, hope RL is otherwise going well in your new home. Can't wait to see your new work.

Anonymous said...

Be safe the news is saying that the storm is going to be a monster

Wren said...

Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well BA. Been keeping up with the news and it doesn't look that good.

Anonymous said...

How's it looking, BA? I'm ready to give you money as soon as you're ready to take it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well!

BustArtist said...

Hi all! Doing good! Florence is passing (very freakin' slowly)! But the forward charge of the storm simply halted JUST miles from us yesterday. Sat there. Drifted. We were affected by the outer bands only -- periods of heavy rain, some wind (20-30mph, 45 gust). All in all... LUCKY!!!<

Back to work Monday (unless power fails again, as more rain is predicted).

Hoping to complete the Episode and release it sometime this coming week! (Sept 19-21)

Anonymous said...

I thought you were in FL, not SC?

BustArtist said...

Neither. Moved to NC from NY 3 mos ago.

Anonymous said...

Huh. Then who the heck am I thinking of? Have you ever lived in Florida? This is going to bother me now because I don't know who I've confused you with that is also in the community.

BustArtist said...

Nope. Never lived in Florida. (Visited on vacation and visiting family there, yes)