Friday, April 7, 2017

grOw/cinema, Ep.II, frame 73 complete, new pen arrives!

The new Wacom pen arrived late Wednesday of this week, allowing me to get back to work on grOw/cinema, Episode II.  Because of the delay, I didn't finish as many frames as I had hoped, but the days without a working pen for my Cintiq didn't go wasted.

I planned out a number of camera angles for the final frames of this issue, and rendered some of the backgrounds, so that I would be that much more ahead. I didn't need the Cintiq for this, so it didn't matter if I didn't have a working pen.

I also made a great progress on another project that I have been thinking about for a while: reworking my website. It currently is fairly outdated as it is not mobile compatible and responsive. 

Over the last 3 months, I had been learning WordPress, and even built a WordPress site for someone. With that knowledge, I started on the redesign of the Bustartist.com website. It will be completely responsive to any device, and will make future updates much easier, once it becomes reworked using a CMS like WordPress. I really like how it's coming along so far, but there is still much to do. It won't be done before the next release (especially since, now that the new pen is here, I want to focus solely on completing Episode II).  While I work on Episode III, however, I will spend maybe 1 day a week working on the new website, while concurrently working on the next episode during the other 4 days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope this comes out sometime next week, the wait is killing me

Anonymous said...

Looking good BA, as always. Have you considered using this format to test out other genres? Like FMG, giantess (which you've already done before) or maybe entirely new things like BE/pregnancy?

Anonymous said...

BE in my last post is Belly Expansion XD