Wednesday, March 30, 2016

grOw/cOmic#6, page 106 completed!

Working hard through some "real life" work while concurrently ink and painting grOw, I was finally able to complete page 106 in 3 days, compared to the average 2.  You will notice that this preview is the color version of one of the pencil previews I put out for this issue. I like to show the progression from pencil drawing to ink & paint. 14 pages done, 4 to go!

This is the only preview you will see this week, as I leave for an extended 6-day weekend tomorrow to attend an out-of-state wedding and family gathering. I will return and pick-up working on grOw in the middle of next week. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last! I've been waiting for her to grow more!

other290 said...

Liked her packed shirt...Can't wait to see what's next. Hope you have a safe trip and RL work is going well. Figuring the barn will give way soon.