Tuesday, June 16, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, page 53 completed!

I just finished the final touches to page 53, a page with many added effects that take some time to create (as you can see by the preview). I haven't really done these in a while and actually had to make a few, quick checks back on some older grOw/cOmic pages to make sure of my technique. :-)  The good thing is that I still have the custom Photoshop brushes originally created for the task.  2 more pages (and the cover to issue 4) to go!  Hang in there!

2 comments:

other290 said...

There she blows! With a milk rain storm like that I almost feel bad for the barn's structure. Can't wait to see the new issue. Hope RL work goes well - Your artwork & stories just get better and better.

BustArtist said...

other290: Thanks, other290! Glad you've been enjoying the progress and the final releases! :)