Tuesday, April 14, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 3 -- more pencils completed!

More, but not all. Unfortunately, I am no near where I had hoped to be at this time on issue 3 of grOw/cOmic#6. Right now, I have completed 10 out of 19 pages. The last two weeks were filled with big "real life work" projects as well as many personal, time-consuming issues. This includes the passing of my wife's father, just 3 days ago. I will be traveling out of state for the service, so I will not be producing any more drawings for the rest of this week. I will be back to work on Monday (Apr 20) and hope to pump out the last 9 pages as quickly as possible so that I can start on the color ink and paint.

However, the 10 pages so far have been coming along swimmingly!  I have been very satisfied on how they've turned out. This issue has seriously turned up the heat.  ;-)

5 comments:

other290 said...

Condolences to your family. Hope RL work goes well. Can't wait to see what's next, when you return.

Anonymous said...

Condolences!

Anonymous said...

Condolences BA, hope all is well

Anonymous said...

Condolences

BustArtist said...

Thanks All! Your sentiments are appreciated and have been passed on to Juliekat.