Wednesday, August 7, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, issue 5, Released!

grOwing Appreciation:
Chapter 5: "An Up and Cumming Star"

Available in either PREMIUM or STANDARD Editions!
Or, as part of the Current Series Collection.


Part 5 of a 5-issue series.

Jennie had burst out of the theater, the suns mass ejection energy making her grow to incredible heights. But much to her dismay, the military was still in the area and discovered her —  hell, they couldn't miss her! Fearing for her life, she cried out in terror as the attack helicopters roared towards her curvy, towering figure.

Category: GTS (<150'; Gentle)(includes scenes of 150'-1000'), Breast Expansion (science: huge!), Ass Expansion; Insertion; building destruction; handheld; light vore; sexual situations (mF).

Extra long 22-page issue!

Available in either PREMIUM or STANDARD Editions!

Premium Edition:
For only $1.45 more than the Standard Edition, the Premium Edition features:
  • A 300 dpi high-resolution version (2700 x 3525 pixels) of issue 5 (50% more resolution than the standard grOw/cOmics), compared to the Standard 200 dpi (1800 x 2350 pixels). You will be able to enjoy much more of the art, especially if you like zooming in to absorb all of the details of the characters and backgrounds.
  • "Art Only" Edition of issue 4: this is the complete comic (also in 300 dpi high resolution, 2700 x 3525 pixels) but with all of the speech balloons, narration boxes, and sound effects text removed so that you can enjoy the art to its fullest in each panel.
  • Full page pencil drawings of choice pages. — Included in the Appendix of the "Art Only Edition" are 13 full pages from issue 4 shown in their pencil form, including: some pages with the pencil lines on top of the rendered backgrounds for placement matching of figures.



Standard Edition features:
  • Issue 5. "An Up and Cumming Star" in the standard, grOw/cOmic resolution of 200 dpi (1800 x 2350 pixels).
  • 5 art-only pages in the Appendix with all the speech balloons, narration boxes, and sound effects text removed so that you can enjoy the art to its fullest in each panel. 


Current Series Collection (1-5) features:
  • Issues 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Available in either Premium or Standard versions, as above. (Issue 1 comes in "standard" only).
  • Save! If you haven't purchased any of the grOw/cOmic#5 series yet, pick up all 5 current releases for a combined price that will save you up to $6.35 as compared to the separate, normal prices. This savings is for a limited time!

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !  (Visa, MC, PayPal)




ALSO....

I would like to introduce, Doreen, the BustArtist Cintiq Fundraiser Cheerleader. She will help cheer you on during my Fundraiser to purchase a Wacom Cintiq 22 HD Touch screen.  For more info, see the Contribution Page of my website.  There is no obligation, of course, but your generosity is greatly appreciated!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro I just bought it, but was travelling and my 3g connection failed. Please help me download it I already sent an email through your webpage.

Dane B. said...

I'll definitely be purchasing issue #5 in the coming weeks, Doreen looks totally awesome - it reminds me of that cheerleader pic you did LOOOOOONG time ago experiencing BE (I still have that picture saved in my collection to this very day).

Also hopefully in the coming weeks, I also will try to contribute, I love all the hard work that you've done and this is a way of "doing my part".

Anonymous said...

I was finally able to download... gotta say it was a great comic... really enjoyed the plot... keep up the good work and support to your fans...

BustArtist said...

Anon: Glad you were able to download. Hopefully the 2 Anons here are the same person. I can't really tell. :) Best to send an email to me at help@bustartist.com with email and order # so I can find your order. Glad you were able to enjoy the issue! I appreciate it!!

Dane Thanks for your support! And thanks for being a looooooong time fan. ;) $upport like yours is how I am able to put so much time into grOw! THANKS! :)

other290 said...

Great issue as always - Jack got a Fantastic Voyage in the deal too! Also contributed to the fund raiser - can't wait to see whats next.

Anonymous said...

cant access website to buy :(

Anonymous said...

nvm I was able to purchase thanks again look forward to next story

BustArtist said...

Anon#3:Great! i noticed the site a little slow this morning as well. Network Solutions (my host) may be having some server issues (they had a lot a few weeks ago). Glad you got in! If it happens again, just wait 10-15 min and try again. Could be just server maintenance. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Got it, and made donation 10$ as well. Fine work - all 15 points goes to BE for the nice Doreen. Is she participating in a comming story. keep up the good work!

Wassel said...

Fantastic end to a fantastic story! Loved the extreme difference in size and the detail that went into every inch of Jennie's massive body. Top marks as always!

Anonymous said...

I purchased issue 5 today and as usual, all of your hard work has paid off big time. This has to be your best work yet! The attention to detail is nothing short of amazing. And the story keeps you riveted, just to see what's next. I was blown away! Keep up the fantastic work BA.

-Jeff

BustArtist said...

Anon#4: I appreciate the $upport for the issue and the Fundraiser! Thanks! Doreen is currently only the Fundraiser cheerleader.

Wassel: Glad you liked it! I put a lot into this one, and hoped people would really enjoy it. I made a LOT of Poser models to get the camera angles and proportions correct. (One of the reasons this one took so much longer).

Jeff: I appreciate. I think it is my best work as well (so far). ;) The detail is one of the reasons this one took so long... but I am getting faster at details and taking "smarter" short cuts to keep time down.

Samsquatch said...

I realize this is a bit after the fact, but I just went back and reread this comic and I'm blown away by how awesome it is. The growing proportions, contrasting angles and teasing (plus sexy stuff at the end) are just incredible. You really do giantess stuff so well. Any plans to do anything remotely similar in the future?