Tuesday, February 26, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 67 completed!

It's been a little slow going, but the pace has been steady. "RL" work has been very heavy, plus numerous other obligations have kept me busy all day long. But I am fitting some time into each day to make progress on issue #4. Over the last few days, I was able to slowly produce and finish page 67.  The issue is now 60% done. The next few pages may each take a little more time as the detail level is going up. But hang in there! I think you'll really like this issue!

5 comments:

UrsusAllium said...

The tantalizing glipmpses you give arre very impressive. looking forward to this.

Anonymous said...

Yes, looks like we will enjoy it very much :D

Anonymous said...

Looks like the wait will be well worth it! Excellent work!

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend never was much bigger than her. Kidding! excellent teaser!

BustArtist said...

Been so busy, I forgot to reply when posting the latest updates — sorry about that!

Thanks all! We are approaching the end soon! Hang in there!