Thursday, January 31, 2013

grOw/cOmic#5, page 62 completed!

Three days, three pages!  That's the tally this week with the completion of page 62! I am making great progress! The "RL" work that I expected came in much later than I thought, so I was able to put a good amount of time today working on this latest page. I wasn't able to post it to the blog until late, as that "RL work" needed some attention (boy, it's been a long 14 hour work day). This is the seventh page of the issue of 20 pages, which means we are past the one-third mark! Hopefully, I will be able to keep up this steady pace over the next few weeks and get issue #4 released as soon as possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leveling of excitement raises with each and every preview. This one is no different. Keep it going BA!