Tuesday, July 17, 2012

grOw/cOmic#5, page 35 complete!!

Whew, I'm bushed. I spent an extra few hours today past my normal quitting time, finishing up page 35, the penultimate page to issue 2. Only 1 more page to go, and the cover to issue 3 (to be shown as a preview at the end of issue 2)! Unfortunately, I will be going away on a short trip on Thursday and Friday. I will get some work done tomorrow, but then I will continue on Monday. However, if all goes well, I hope to release issue 2, "Big Screen Premiere!", on or before Friday, July 27. Hang in there! We are very close!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately worth the extra work

other290 said...

Can't wait for new issue - artwork looks wonderful. The detail in the clothing is photo realistic but I can't wait to see more of the story.