Monday, December 12, 2011

GS#14, illustration 5 completed!

Making pretty good progress so far on the latest grOw/stOry (#14). I am still undecided on the final title, but this stOry is based on the E.L.Pub "Sorority Boobfest". You will see by this preview, that I am actually showing quite a bit for more normally "teaser" previews. That is because I already posted this same preview in pencil form. Also, this will eventually become the cover image, so a large part of this image will be seen when this stOry is released. Plus, it's a pretty cool illustration!  ;D  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You are a *master* my friend!

BustArtist said...

Thanks! I am glad you are liking the progress so far for this latest stOry. :D

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the play on words 'sororTITy'?