Monday, July 4, 2011

BustArtist.com accepting Credit Cards again!

My Host has FINALLY corrected the credit card issue! You can now use Visa or Mastercard for orders.  Yay!

This is very good news, as it allows me to focus on getting the last issue of grOw/cOmic#4 out, and not have to worry about this.  I am still seriously pursuing a new Host and eCommerce solution so that I do not have to deal with this outdated system and poor support again. But, at least I can do this more leisurely and do more research to make sure I find a good solution moving forward.

A Happy 4th of July indeed!

3 comments:

mrkidmanga said...

Great news! Have a great 4th of july :)

Anonymous said...

Dude love your work. Can't wait for the new issue to come out. Been a fan since your first comic on your website. Keep up the great work

other290 said...

Agree with the coments above - can' wait to see the whole comic. I still like the old pencil comics from the BE archive. I'll bet your new tools beat hand shading any day. The quality and detail of your latest work has been great.