Saturday, April 17, 2010

GC#4, issue 2: Drawing has started

I mentioned in the comments in the last post of delays in starting the next issue due to an incredible amount of deadline-driven work that has come in for me in my "real life" graphic design work. It is still going on, but breaks here and there while the client review each stage has allowed me to steal some time and start work on issue 2. I have actually rewritten, and redesign about 5 of the 18 pages (again, an extra 2 this time!) to work in more "process" and growth. I have also pencil drawn 5 of the 18 pages, and am very pleased with the results. Hopefully, I will be able to work on the pencils a little more this upcoming week, and the next.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, cant wait!

Anonymous said...

chip chip chip

Anonymous said...

just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

Anonymous said...

Anything to report?
- Potato

Anonymous said...

=[