Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update: What's Coming Down the Pike?

As I was reminded in a reply to a previous post, it's been a month since my last update to the Blog. I usually post when concrete updates have been completed, but that's not to say nothing has been worked on since the release of grOw/stOry "The B.E. InsTITute." Usually within a week of a new release, I'm on the next project. It has gone slower that usual for 2 reasons: a) heavy workload coming out of the summer slowdowns (a good thing), and b) the two new projects I am working on are in the early development stage.

Wait... did I say two new projects? Yes. I am concurrently working on the next grOw/stOry and the next grOw/cOmic series.

For the grOw/stOry, I am working with Mister B, who is writing from the ground up a whole new rendition of the former E.L. Publications release, "Booooob Camp." After each one of our online powwows of ideas and plot planning, Mister B heads back to his craft and sculpts his prose. And I, not wanting to seem idle, start gathering references for the stOry's illustrations.

In addition, I have been outlining and writing the next grOw/cOmic series. So far, I have written (about 50% rough, 50% concrete), 5 out of the 6 issues that will comprise the next series, titled "grOwing Desires". As done for all the other cOmic series, I want to make sure the entire story line for all issues is planned out before pencil hits the paper so that I do not paint myself into a corner story-wise. Already, I have gone back a few times, from, say issue 4, to rewrite or add something in issue 1.

So which will come first? The plan is to have the new grOw/stOry be released first. This will also round out the 3-stOry release schedule I like to keep. At that time, the stOry Collection (#10-12) will be released as well. Then, it is on to "grOwing Desires".

Even if concrete updates have not yet been completed, I will try to do my best to update more often! Thanks, everyone, for your interest here!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Lacula? Wasn't that supposed to be in development?

other290 said...

Happy to hear things are going well for you. Can't wait to see the new progress, your work keeps getting better each issue.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!
Keep up the writing and I look forward to their release.

BustArtist said...

Anonymous 1:Unfortunately, the "Lacula" re-release is on hold for now, due to lost communication with the writer I had doing the update. I need to move on, and start over. I had started with him in June of 2008 (Yes, over a year ago)! Continually worked until March 2009 over loooong stretches, and then lost communication after that.

other290:Thanks! I strive to improve.

Anonymous 2: Thanks!

DevonCory said...

"GrOwing Desires", huh? Interesting. Do you know what themes and subjects you'll address this time?

gaiking2003 said...

love that last grow
The B.E. InsTITute
could we see more storys
with The B.E. InsTITute
PLEASE;)

i did have a idea for a spin off story but i can,t write for beans

Anonymous said...

will the story mammoth milk-mistresses be redone that my fav story.
also can you give us hint about what the new grow/comic will be about apart from big breasts

BustArtist said...

"grOwing Desires" will be a multi-growth fetish cOmic. As of this time, there will be (to varying degrees) the following, subject to final revision of the story: BE (duh!), lactation, ass/hip-expansion (AE?), tall and mini-GTS, some FMG, PE -- this list of "growths" will be spread over multiple people.

"Mammoth Milk Mistresses" will, eventually, be on the release list. This is one of the stOries that, personally, needs a MAJOR rewrite. Of course, whenever I do, the original will be included in the Appendix.

"The B.E. InsTITute" does leave room for sequels, doesn't it? And it could follow the Doctors, or Jenny and Craig . While not intentionally written that way, the story line does offer many possibilities to further explore. I will leave it up to Mr. B if he would ever want to do a sequel, sometime down the road.

gaiking2003 said...

cheers for answering my question
what i would love to see
sometime is some multi breasts
fetish put into grow

Anonymous said...

It's excellent to hear you're diversifying the fetishes, after all, it is the spice of life (diversity that is, but I think fetishes could also make that claim). Carry on the good work.

I'd ask what the setting is, but I figure all will be revealed in time.

- Potato

Anonymous said...

Great transformations there man, good to have some curvy hips imo, but not Ass Expansion. I love mini-GTS too (gotta love H2Grow).

DevonCory said...

"some FMG"

Interesting. I'm definitely a fan of FMG, but I don't ever remember seeing you doing muscles BA. I'd be curious to see your take on it.

Anonymous said...

Got any updates for us BA?

other290 said...

Been a while -- hope the planning and rewrites are working out. Can't wait to see what's next.

BustArtist said...

Hey, all ! Yes, the rewrites are still being worked on for the next grOw/stOry. Since it is a reworking from the ground up, it is taking more time and effort than the others.

In the meanwhile, I have recently finished the written script for the next entire grOw/cOmic series, as well as planned out the first issue in sketch form. I am continuing to edit the script, roughly planning out the pages of each issue for the whole series -- to make sure there is enough materials for full issues, and to make sure of pacing and continuity over the full series. Currently, the series is planned to have 6 issues. I am in the middle of issue 5, in making sure the written script will fit an issue, based on the number of panels & pages needed. It is best to do this in its entirety before starting a series so that I do not paint myself into a corner halfway through with a missed plot point.

Hang in there. A lot of work is going on behind the scenes right now, even though you may have not seen a release since Aug 14th.

(In addition, with the end of the summer season, my real life work load had increased, and it slowed my progress a bit. Right now, I am gaining more time, and hope to devote more towards grOw in the coming weeks.)

Anonymous said...

If you're struggling to fill a few pages maybe throw it open to suggestions from listeners as to what could be a few good panels? The BE community is very engaged and interactive.
Please update!

other290 said...

If the delay is real life work, pay the bills first - hope things are going well. If you need feedback/ideas just ask the fans!

Anonymous said...

*Makes rasping noise*
Need, update...
*Cough*
Must, have, progress, report....

BustArtist said...

Clear! Give that man some room. That, and tell him to go read the newest update! Stat!