Friday, February 1, 2008

Page 91 complete. ONLY 1 MORE TO GO!

Yep, page 91 is finally complete. It was another intensive one, with shading, new backgrounds, and multiple characters. A busy 2 days at work didn't help things get done quicker, either. But, yes, there is just ONE more page after this one. Page 92 will take a little more time, since it also has a totally new background that I have to create. Then, it's going through the final processes before release (proofreading, making the PDF, setting up the store, etc). I'll make the announcement here at my blog, and at the BEA (Forum and my Gallery), as well as a few other Forums. Hang in there!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ... my ... GOD!!! i cant wait THANK YOU BUST ARTIST!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE FINISH IT TODAY!! GREAT WORK

Anonymous said...

Oh maaaaaaan!!!!! Bring on da boooobies!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I can "see" what your referring to on the art work. The attention to detail, shading, and colors are a generation up. I am excited for you and looking forward to enjoying the conclusion to this epic story. Again, thak you for your efforts, they ARE appreciated!

Anonymous said...

1 page to go. It's like my motto with my own comic: 'The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts.'

Anonymous said...

ive been checking the main page and the blog constantly in hopes that its been released. the anticipation is killing me.

BustArtist said...

Just so you know, when I post page 92 as complete (which will be real soon... I am re-rendering the background now), there is still some post-production work to be done. This includes proofreading (and any corrections), making the PDF, setting up the store, and posting it. I will make a brand new entry announcing issue 5's release, along with a larger cover preview. Thanks for following along on this journey!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update.