Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Issue 5: Drawing Stage is now complete!

Sorry for any delays in posting in the last couple of weeks. The Thanksgiving/early Christmas season has been a busy one. But I have been working diligently whenever I could on issue 5. I can now officially say that:

grOw/cOmic#2, issue 5 is now in the inking & coloring stage. All pencil drawing has been completed for all 22 pages! Wait... did I say "22", as in 1 more than I originally said a few posts ago? Yes! I have added another page to the issue. I needed a nice conclusive page for this final issue of the series. To see an example of a full page in its pencil form, click the preview icon to the right. It is a reduced version of page 72.

In addition to the pencil preview, I have also completed coloring the opening page of issue 5 (page 71). You catch a preview of that by clicking on the color icon here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from th pic i see here.....ACERS of CLEAVAGE and only 2 hands....tis heaven and hell all in one. don't know i feel pity for the poor guy-_- or envy for that LUCKY BASTARD O_O !