Friday, September 30, 2022

Work on grOw/cinema 2, "grOwing to a Crescendo", Episode IV begins!

I've been working away for the last week on the next episode of grOw/cinema 2 ("grOwing to a Crescendo"), which has been waiting in the wings as I completed the first part of "The Ever-Expanding Universe, Season 2". 

Over the last few months, I'd been working on the over-arching outline of the "grOwing to a Crescendo" series, trimming the fat, and streamlining the story. I then buckled down and wrote out the script for Episode IV.  At the end of all this, I whittled down the next 6 original episodes into 3, (making the full series 6 issues rather than 9).

And, by the end of this week, I was able to completed the first 10 frames!

"The Ever-Expanding Universe, Season 2" will continue once I have worked out the rough outline of the next few chapters (I basically only have thought out a few story concepts, and how I want Season 2 to wrap up.)

No comments: