Friday, June 4, 2021

I'm baaaaaaaaack! What happened you ask?

If you haven't seen some of my other communication fronts (Patreon, Twitter, etc), you may not know that I had a major hard drive failure back on Thu., May 20. I sat down to work that morning and was greeted by a black screen with a folder icon that had a blinking "?" in the middle. Uuuhhh...

Well, the drive WAS about 8 years old, so it was doomed to fail soon. (And was showing some signs that, looking back, should have warned me.)

However, the good news is that I had everything backed up, including all work that I completed the day before.

I would have made an update here to let you know but... I had forgotten my password to the blog (since my computer saves it for me).  Oops!

I received my computer back from the repair shop this past Wednesday, and I've spend the last 2 days reinstalling 2 TB of files, and reinstalling numerous Apps and settings. While I still have some of these to load onto the new drive, I will be focusing on my Patreon work that was due in the month of May before I start on grOw/cinema again. I am sure I will spending most of next week working on this work. It is possible I will finish this before Friday, and will be able to start back on "grOwing to a Crescendo" again.

Stay tuned!

No comments: