Friday, June 18, 2021

grOw/cinema 2, Ep. 2, frame 53 completed!

I worked like a whirlwind and finished my Patreon May obligations last week. I then started on June's rewards. While I still have more to go, I was not behind, so I decided to work on some more grOw/cinema 2. I was able to complete 5 new frames. I also wasted a huge amount of time recreating 2 frames that I didn't realized I had already completed — doh! Seems my local external hard drive did not back-up before my computer failed, but my cloud back had (thank goodness). 

53 frames are now done out of the final 65-69 frames. The count is not exact as I haven't nailed down the final scene that I am adding to. It was originally about 60 frames, but I wanted to add something that I think will add to the "climax" of the issue. (wink wink)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good BA

How long is the series two going to be? Liking the material, interested where it goes :), wondering if Carl and Holly in season one are going to get a 'climax' if their own one day?

BustArtist said...

At the moment, I have outlined series 2, and I believe it will be about 8-9 issues. Issues 3-9 are not yet written, so it may be that a certain chapter that I had in mind is not long enough, or too long, for one issue. This may shorten or extend this number.

I DO hope to return to "The Ever-Expanding Universe" and give Carl and Holly their time in the spotlight. :-) I've already been brainstorming what that encounter will be like.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to finding out! All the best now your hard drive is fixed.