Friday, March 19, 2021

grOw/cinema 2, Ep. 1, frame 66 completed! Issue 97% done!

Made pretty good progress this week, completing 10 new frames. Some real life work as well as storm prep (we had serious storm warnings going off around the state, including multiple tornado warnings), prevented me from doing even more.

I hope to have a release by next Friday, but that's going to be a little tight. Possible, but tight. A few more frames to complete, cover image, full issue creation, proofreading and corrections, website graphics and programming. Plus, I need to begin work on the Commissions starting Monday (it's my standing goal to get all Patreon awards out before the end of the month in which they were begun). Yes, I have the following week, but only 3 days, and I want to give you all time to download and view (especially, if you plan on taking your leave at the end of the month — something I hope that you don't).

We're getting really close! If I can get it out by next Friday, I will also feel so much better in getting a new issue out quicker than Episode XVIII of grOw/cinema 1 (which took 126 days! But, I'll admit, that issue was a LOT of work!). Next Friday's release would come in at 79 days.

No comments: