Friday, January 22, 2021

Next Project well underway — grOw/cinema 2 !

grOw/cinema, "The Ever-Expanding Universe" has ended it's "Season 1" and will be going on hiatus. Don't worry, it will be back.  I've been working on this series for 3 1/2 years now, so I feel the need for a break (as I've always mentioned, but never thought I'd go this long without one). Depending on the reception of the new series, I may make a few chapters of the new cinema, and jump back and forth between it and cinema 1.

Right now, I am working on a new project. It will be a new story in the grOw/cinema format, with a definitive ending (unlike "The Ever-Expanding Universe"). It is rich in world-building, characters, and story development.

The initial script is written and the storyboarding is complete! I am working on building the 3D backgrounds (there are 3 settings in the first issue). When that's done, I will begin the artwork and post previews.

For now, here are a few previews of the first scene's background, taking place in a local, music bar.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Backgrounds look good. Love all the little details.

Any little hints you can give us on what this story will be about?

BustArtist said...

I haven't yet written a specific description yet on it, making sure I don't reveal too much. It's definitely a storyline that works best as it is revealed issue by issue. It's a definitive story, with somewhere between 7-9 issues, based on the 2000-word outline I wrote for it. Lots of "world building".

Anonymous said...

Will this include any clit growth or any futanari type?
And, will there be any possible lesbian fisting and, if so, might it be whole arm?
If there's dick and/or clit growth, will it cause a bulge so you know how far it's in or to show that there's not enough room and shows how much it stretches her insides?
And, if you have excessive cum, could there be cum inflation and, if done anally, have the cum come out the mouth, like in some hentai comics/videos?