Friday, September 25, 2020

Work on grOw/cinema, Episode XVIII has begun!

The next episode on the on-going "Ever-Expanding Universe" series began not long after the release of issue 17. The initial script has been finished (it will be refined as I work on the issue); a few new backgrounds were created in my 3D program; and the first 16 frames have been storyboarded. If things go well next week, I should be able to complete the storyboards and begin the actual artwork!  This issue is shaping up to be a longer issue than the last few, coming in between 77-80 frames.


Since the last release, I also worked on a lot of Patreon art (see cropped previews). Join by Oct 13th to enter the Free Commission Contests (Color, Black and white, and Sketch) for the new month.

ALSO...
I've written a 2,000+ word outline of the next series. It still needs work, but this is the first time I've definitively put it down on paper. Some issues in the series have 3 or 4 sentences written describing the story; other issues have much more detail and rough dialogue written out. It may be between 7 and 9 issues. A title has not been decided on, yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go team!