Friday, August 7, 2020

grOw/cinema, Ep.XVII frame 41 completed!

It's been a busy and "difficult" week (more on that later), but I was able to get 10 more frames done, plus halfway through an 11th.  The latest Episode is now 58% complete. The last few weeks have also been slow in the grOw/cinema production department, and I am hoping to get back on-track next week.

Hope you were able to attend SizeCon[micro]2020 and saw me on the Expansion and Relationship panels!

On a personal note, our "fur buddy" (9 year old tuxedo cat) had a difficult visit to the vet this week, having an ultrasound and diagnosis of congestive heart failure. It's not a good prognosis, nor does it offer long-term survivability. But he's taken well to medicines from the vet, and is comfortable, happy, and mostly his normal self for now. I can rest easy (for now) and concentrate on grOw.

3 comments:

Prodrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prodrix said...

I don't usually post much down here but I wanted to drop you a line of good wishes and positive vibes to your cat and its health. Wishing you the best!

And nice preview by the way :D

No urge needed for me in regards to the next release. We buy your passion and we know passion costs patience.

Anonymous said...

No! That's so sad! That's a lot of peace and serenity you've already summoned for yourself. Sending more.