Friday, April 10, 2020

grOw/cinema, Ep. XVI, frame 26 completed

I made great progress this week, completing 14 new frames for Episode XVI, completing up to frame 26! This is fantastic, as I had at least one half-day that I need to focus on some pre-move preparations, made some extra Patreon content, and still was able to get this many frames done. The issue is now 37% done! 

I will be doing as much as I can early next week, before shutting down (April 14th) for about a week while I move. I should be back up and running by about April 21-22. After 2 years renting in our new home state, we are finally moving into our permanent home next week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, grOw cinema series is getting drawn out.

I miss when you'd make new comics with interesting premises.

Anonymous said...

I think a Twilight Zone anthology series would be cool. It would kind of be a happy middle.

Anonymous said...

Loving the GrOw cinema series, keep up the good work, is there any chance of venturing into a futa type story?

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to see Grow Cinema done into Futa, especially with all of the cumflation! Maybe a 1-2 issue diversion like the blueberry arc? That way it isn't constant for those who dislike it?

Anonymous said...

Everyone has their own preferences, but personally, I'd take 5 more years of Cinema over the old shorter comic releases. The continuation has led to a ton of interesting situations and full on character development.

BustArtist said...

At my Patreon page, a few people posted both for continuing grOw/cinema, as well as taking a break for something else. I had posted this reply: "I do understand what you say. It's been on my mind to "switch" for a while and come back. But the feedback and popularity of the series keeps pulling me in. (And I have soooo many ideas to play out in cinema.) That said, I AM still mulling over future plans — continue with cinema; continue and add some nuances that I've been thinking about to tackle this very issue; or try a new storyline (and even switch between cinema and this new on every other issue)."