Friday, March 27, 2020

Stay safe! Stay healthy! Full steam ahead!

I hope everyone is taking care and doing their best to stay healthy in the strange new world we find ourselves in. Me? It's nearly the same-ol'-same-ol' as I've worked exclusively from home for... oh... the past 12 years.  

Next month, I am moving. (Wait? Didn't you just move 2 years ago, BA?!) Yes, I had. But that was into a rental while we became familiar with our new area/state and took the time to scout out the location of our final relocation. That relocation will take place sometime between April 13-20. I will probably be offline for a few days to a week, as I breakdown and re-set-up my studio in the new place. 

But don't worry. I've already finished most of April's Patreon art.  Patreon has a wonderful "schedule" post feature (as most blog-like interfaces have) that I can schedule posts ahead of time, and have them go live even if I am not internet-connected.  

As for grOw/cinema, Episode XVI, I have completed the initial script, and have nearly finished the storyboarding for the full issue (completed 68 of 70 panels as of today). Next week, I will begin the actual artwork (after some 3D model building to complete the new setting in which this issue will take place).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're ok! Smooth sailing for all your plans!