Friday, January 10, 2020

grOw/cinema, Ep. XV frame 11 completed!

In my first week working on the latest Episode of grOw/cinema, I was able to get 11 frames done!  I had hoped for 2 more, but one day turned into a fury of "real life" work (3-4 hours) and headache-inducing neck and shoulder pain (slept wrong) which curtailed any productive work for another 2-3 hours. Instead of 3 frames as planned, I only completed 1 that day.

Get ready for the ride to the finish! Episode XV is currently titled "Schrödinger's Pussy".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. That title combined with the pussy expansion themes you listed last week make me really excited to see how the next issue plays out!

Anonymous said...

Also, shouldn't that be spelled "Schrödinger"?

BustArtist said...

Anon 1: Yep! Typo. Nice catch. Rushing to enter my blog post late on a Friday. ;)