Monday, June 22, 2015

grOw/cOmic#6, issue 3's last page is done!

I just finished up the last page of issue 3 ("Fleshing Out the Characters") of grOw/cOmic#6 ("Milking the Plot").  Finishing page 55 today completes the 19-page issue (and extra page longer than normal). I still have to draw and ink and paint the cover for issue 4, which will be a sneak preview at the end of issue 3. Over the next few days, I will be applying the proofreading skills of my wife, creating the final PDFs, creating the graphics for the website and programming the new web pages, and setting up the online store. Hang in there! The next post will be for the release of this exciting issue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one looks awesome! Can't wait!

Sandman said...

I'm so excited!! Looks like some of your best work yet. Can't wait to check it out!

other290 said...

Thanks to JulieKat for her hard work & you for wrapping up another great issue. Can't wait to get it.

BustArtist said...

We have lift-off!

Anon1: Thanks!

Sandman: Glad you are looking forward to this. I always hope that my work gets better with each issue, even if a little bit.

other290: She's awesome at proofreading (here and "RL" work).