Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GC#4, page 92 completed!

The current issue has been finished with the completion of page 92. A few more things need to be done to wrap up this issue, including the "sneak preview" cover of issue 6, final proofreading and changes, creation of the final PDF, and setting up the store. Though "RL" work has been piling on recently, I think I can do all of the above by the start of this upcoming weekend, or, hopefully sooner. Watch here for the release announcement, which will be the next update to my blog!

13 comments:

A Dedicated Fan said...

And, we have arrived! I feel like the spoiled kid in the back seat.. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" and FINALLY.. I get to hear... YES!!!

Anonymous said...

hopefully it'll be up sooner. ha ha I'm excited for it!!!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

You are so great BA!

Bleu_Artiste said...

I hope Kara got unstuck. :P

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing another issue BA. The previews look amazing (as always), can't wait to read it.

- n01 in particular.

Anonymous said...

Hoooooray!
_potato

BustArtist said...

Hey... guess what? I also just finished the cover to issue 6 ! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my god!
-potato

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love you. :3

Anonymous said...

Would be so sweet if you release it today.

Anonymous said...

It's up! YAY!

BustArtist said...

"It's up! YAY! "

Ha ha. You guys are funny (but it is much appreciated). The issue was live at the store for hardly 2 minutes and 7 purchases were made... before I has made ANY announcements.

Your continued support is what allows me to continue to produce works like this! THANKS!