Friday, January 14, 2011

GC#4, issue 4: Last page completed!

Just in time for the weekend, I can say that page 72, the last page of the issue, has been completed! All I have to do now is create the cover to issue 5 (which will appear at the end of issue 4 as a teaser), proofread and finalized the PDF, set up the store and we have the release of grOwing Desires: Chapter 4 "Your wish is by my command." The next post here at the blog will be for the announcement of the release. For issue 4, I have added more to the Appendixes. The "Bonus Art Gallery" will have 6 text-less pages! I will also have an Appendix B, which will show how the next-to-last page (71) changed for the better. Enjoy the last preview of this issue! It's been a while since the last release (nearly 4 months), but we are... all... most... there!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Can't wait, looks like an awesome chapter. Congrats on completing it, looking forward to your next post.

n01 in particular.

Anonymous said...

Yay, grats on getting the last page finished! I'll be anxious to see what the cover for the next chapter is too (see what else is in store for our hero).

Anonymous said...

WOW GRATS I didn't think it would be done this fast ! Can't wait to buy it ;)
-Kidmanga

Anonymous said...

Super psyched for issue 4!

Anonymous said...

Come on BA, all. most. there!

Anonymous said...

the anticipation is killing me!!!

Anonymous said...

man i wish it came out now :( just read the last three issues lol
~kidmanga

BustArtist said...

Getting there! RL work slowed me down considerably in the last 2 days. Finally decided on the cover, and penciled it in. I am now "inking" it. Won't finish tonight. Will be working on it again tomorrow morning. Crossing fingers.

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait any longer!!!
I'm so friggn tensed!

BustArtist said...

Very, very, VERY soon !

Anonymous said...

Very soon meaning right now. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope so!

BustArtist said...

Yes. Just now. (Actually, a few of you ordered as I was uploading it. Check again if it didn't appear in your order.) :) E-MAIL ME if it didn't.