Monday, May 18, 2009

grOw/stOry#10 update

Things have been progressing, albeit a little slowly (the usual reasons). Right now, I just finished the 6th of 13 full-page images for the new grOw/stOry#10, "Voodoo Booboo". We are just about at the halfway mark. I am really enjoying working on the new stOry, after nearly a year since #9. StOries 7-9 made a noticable leap in art quality from the previous releases, and the newest set of stOries will make yet another bound.

I will release this stOry when it is complete. For those who are looking for the Collection, I will be releasing a 3-stOry collection once 3 new stOries are complete. Doing it this way, there would be no difference between the release date for the Collection whether I release the individual stOries one-at-a-time, or all 3 at once. This way, it gives you a choice.

For now, enjoy the 2nd preview from grOw/stOry #10!

3 comments:

other290 said...

Can't wait to see the issue, updates look great.

Bigpanda said...

Check books at the ready!! ^_^

BustArtist said...

Thanks guys! I am working diligently to get it done! :) Check out the newest update (5/27/09)